Self-Employed Tax Tips for Summer Jobs: A Must-Read Guide by TurboTax

Did you know that, “Although you can earn a certain amount of income each year without having to pay taxes or file a tax return, if you are required to file a tax return, all income you receive from any source should be reported on your return. That includes income from side jobs, self-employment, barter exchanges, and any sort of fellowship for which you perform services. If the net income after subtracting expenses is $400 or more you are required to file a tax return and pay self-employment taxes, which will be included as a part of your personal income tax return on Form 1040.”

Check out these self-employed tax tips for summer jobs and more!
Read Now

It’s crunch time! If you filed for an extension on your taxes, the deadline is coming up quickly! ⏰
Use my referral link to get up to 20% off TurboTax Online paid federal products! 🙌🏾